Friday, September 10, 2010

FREE Music Friday - from France!


Free Music Friday From France

Wow - my alliteration today is on point!

Today we bring you more musique from France. Madames et monsieurs, we present to you - Yelle.

Yelle is an electro pop group known for catchy tunes, colorful clothes, and tecktonik beats that bring the 80's back with a 21st century spin. The group really won me over with this music video for their most popular song, Je Veux Te Voir. I ♥ the colorful fashion and silly spirit of the video - this chick is fierce! YouTube won't let me embed it :( So click the link and go peep it!

And of course, here is your FREE music! The band releases new podcasts every month, mixed by themselves and friends. I love multi-talented women in the music industry, so here is a mix from the lead singer herself! For more mixes, check out their site.

JUNE 2010 YELLE DJS MIX (by Yelle) by YELLE DJS

No comments:

Post a Comment